- #347 (no title)
- About us
- Timely tenets of the historical constitution to aid the interpretation of the European and Hungarian constitutionality.
- A Europe of Free Nations
- A reform of the European citizens’ initiative
- Application of the Attorney General for the examination the compliance of Article 267 of the Treaty on the Functioning of the European Union with the Constitution of the Republic of Poland of 2 April 1997
- Civilitics as the science of popular sovereignty
- Composition of the National Council of the Judiciary in the light of the Constitution of the Republic of Poland of 2 April 1997
- Contribution to the booklet \"THE FUTURE OF EUROPE\" by Segreteria Generale Rapporti Internazionali
- Demographic suicide in Europe, an existential challenge, no less
- Divisions within Europe, the Crisis of the European Union and Civil Society
- Draft regulation on the citizens\' initiative
- European values and globalist-patriophobic assaults against national identity and the defence against same, by national state, legal and civil rights protective measures.
- Final statement of the European Union Civil Cooperation Council’s (EuCCC) founding meeting Budapest 25 April, 2019
- Judicial and Legal Interpretation. Conflict between the Principle of Popular Sovereignty and the Power Institutions of the European Union
- On the Future of the European Union
- Open letter
- OPEN LETTER
- Open letter to Charles Michel
- OPEN LETTER TO THE PRESIDENTS OF THE EUROPEAN COMMISSION AND THE EUROPEAN PARLIAMENT
- OPEN LETTER to Věra Jourová
- Polishness in the Preamble of the 1997 Constitution of the Republic of Poland
- Practical issues of constitutional identity and national sovereignty in the European Union
- Remarks on state sovereignty in light of the Lotus case
- The European citizens’ initiative didn’t work out - in the future, let’s let the EP decide!
- The maze of European Union legislation: An analysis of Regulation No 650/2012 on matters of succession based on selected questions – qui prodest?
- Tomasz Sakiewicz, editor-in-chief of Polish Gazeta Polska, talks about the creation of an international network of Polish and Hungarian conservative NGOs.